COVID-19 Update 14/06/2020
We are open again, but regrettably only for examinations, hygiene appointments and very limited treatments only. We won't be able to perform any procedures producing aerosols, i.e. nothing requiring a high-speed drill.
For everybody's safety we ask patients to:
- Complete medical history and other forms online before coming to the surgery
- Not to bring any unnecessary items such as shopping bags and jackets/coats
- Check in by the front door and then wait outside until called; our reception staff will be assisting you
- Attend your appointment unaccompanied, with the exception of minors or patients with carers
- Pay in advance or by card on the day
Initially we will be prioritising and contacting:
- Patients with emergency problems or other dental problems that require urgent assessment and/or treatment
- Patients with treatments that were incomplete before the practice was temporarily closed
- Patients who were due for routine examination and hygienist visits during the period of closure
- Patients who are due orthodontic review
For all other patients we ask you to be patient and wait a little while yet.
In the current situation there is a lot of pressure on appointment times and we are fully booked most days. We therefore ask you to please give us a minimum of 48 hours notice if you need to change your appointment.
Patients must have an appointment before coming to the practice. Please call us on 01276 472245 for advice.
We regret that we won't be able to see patients showing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a temperature or a cough.
We strongly recommend that patients in the high-risk groups for developing complications from coronavirus delay non-essential dental treatment for as long as possible until the trend of the pandemic becomes clear. To find out whether you are in a high or very high-risk group please see the link here.
Our mission is to help our patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles. We would like to welcome you to our Bridge View Dental Surgery. Years of training and experience have given us the knowledge and expertise that our patients expect from an elite dental practice. The exceptional level of care we provide is nothing less than what our patients deserve.
We believe that, as healthcare professionals, it is our duty to provide people-centred care with a focus on individual attention.
Our hands-on team takes a personal approach to patient care. We always put our patients needs first, from the moment they walk in the door to the time they leave with a happy, healthy smile.
Contact us today to register: on email@example.com or call 01276 472 245, or drop in - we are conveniently located in the centre of Bagshot village with ample parking.